Sunday, October 28, 2007

CONTEST! (Poll in top left of blog)

The post below contains pictures of three of the more popular submissions to the "men who look like old lesbians" blog--Ric Ocasek, Tony Curtis and David Lynch. I chose them based on e-mails, comments, phone calls and other feedback I received. There are plenty of other great candidates too and I plan on including them in future polls. New submissions will, of course, also be in upcoming polls. The contest will end on Friday, November 2, 2007--midnight-ish, PST. The winner will receive a free "men who look like old lesbians" T-shirt. Soon after that, I'll start another poll. (Yes, a lawyer suggested some of this copy and yes he wanted me to change "midnight-ish" to 12:00 AM, but so far I haven't, even though he assured me he only had my best interests at heart. He's also come up with some other legal language that he wants me to put on the blog that I probably will, but haven't yet.). Thank you. Keith Mays.

1 comment:

rug cleaning cincinnati said...

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article.I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.