In all of the movies he has been in, I have suspected a hint of feminine mannerisms. ha ha.. This site rocks.. maybe a good touch would be to find a famous lesbian people look closest too. ha ha.. If you get a moment in your time visit me on blogger.
GOOD NEWS!!! ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN? BUSINESS WOMAN? ...ETC...AND YOU WANT TO BECOME BIG, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS IN THE WORLD, JOIN US TO BECOME ONE OF OUR OFFICIAL MEMBER TODAY.
In all of the movies he has been in, I have suspected a hint of feminine mannerisms. ha ha.. This site rocks.. maybe a good touch would be to find a famous lesbian people look closest too. ha ha.. If you get a moment in your time visit me on blogger.
ReplyDeleteI never realized the Snufullufagus on Sesame Street was fashioned after Owen. He's had a "long" and varied career...J
ReplyDeleteI still can't figure out the deal with nose. It looks like a lobster got a hold of it.
ReplyDeletethis pic should go on "men with noses that look like penises" if such a site exists. whoa.
ReplyDeleteHe really could play Ellen's twin.
ReplyDeleteOften, when I can't sleep, I picture Owen Wilson's nose and try to count all the surfaces.
ReplyDeleteMy friend had a picture of him on her wall and I thought it was Ellen DeGeneres...
ReplyDeleteGOOD NEWS!!! ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN? BUSINESS WOMAN? ...ETC...AND YOU WANT TO BECOME BIG, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS IN THE WORLD, JOIN US TO BECOME ONE OF OUR OFFICIAL MEMBER TODAY.
ReplyDelete